You affirm that you have the ability to enter into these ToU. If you are under the age of consent in your jurisdiction to form a binding agreement (and you are above 13 years of age), you affirm that you are either an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these ToU, and to abide by and comply with these ToU. The website, and the use thereof, is not intended for minors under the age of 13.
We may revise and update these ToU at any time. Your continued use of the website will mean you accept those changes. Changes will take effect two days after we post such changes on our website. Your continued use of the website after the amended ToU have entered into effect will constitute your acceptance of the amends. In the event that a legal requirement is mandatory to constitute acceptance of the changes, we may also introduce immediate changes to the ToU and require that you affirmatively accept them, in which case you will not be able to continue using the website if you do not accept the amended ToU. In any event, the most updated version of the ToU will always be accessible on the website and you are invited to review these ToU periodically.
1. The Website Does Not Provide Medical Advice. All of the material provided on the website, such as text, graphics, treatments, information received from our licensors, dosages, outcomes, charts, patient profiles, photographs, images, advice, messages, postings, and any other material provided on the website are for informational purposes only and are not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your health. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or the emergency services immediately. We do not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the website. Reliance on any information provided by the website, whether directly or indirectly, by persons or entities publishing the website, or by other members is solely at your own risk.
The website may contain health- or medical-related materials that are sexually explicit. If you find these materials offensive, you may not want to use our website.
2. We authorizes you to view or download a single copy of the material on the website solely for your personal, noncommercial use if you include the copyright notice located at the end of the material and other copyright and proprietary rights notices that are contained in the material you downloaded and wish to use. Please note that there may be special rules for the use of certain software and other items accessible on the website which may be included elsewhere within the website. Such rules are hereby incorporated into these ToU by reference.
Our website’s content is protected by copyright under United States, Israel and additional foreign laws. Title to any and all such content remains with us or our licensors. Any use of any such content or materials not expressly permitted by these ToU is a breach of these ToU and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. At our sole discretion, we may change or discontinue the website, its content or it features without notice. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to us and our licensors.
If you violate any of these ToU, your permission to use the website or any of its content automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of any portion of such information.
4. You may not use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the website or content or services provided on the website for any purposes. You may not upload or enter in any way content on the website that contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, spiders, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere, intercept or expropriate any system, data, Personal Information or any information. It is prohibited to attempt to make the website unavailable through denial-of-service attacks or similar means.
6. The use of the website by you and/or by anyone else on your behalf is and shall remain solely your responsibility, including for all acts or omissions associated and/or related to such use and/or access. When using the website you agree not to intentionally, willfully or negligently:
b. Interfere with, damage or impair the functionality of the website (or servers or networks connected to it);
c. Use the website in any manner that, or has the potential to interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the website (or servers or networks connected to it).
d. Manipulate and/or circumvent the operation or functionality of the website and/or enable features or functionalities of the website that are otherwise disabled and/or inaccessible;
e. Use or attempt to use robots, crawlers and similar applications or methods to collect, scrape or compile content from the website;
f. Breach the security of the website (or servers or networks connected to it) and/or identify any security vulnerabilities therein;
g. Engage in an activity that constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law, including laws governing privacy, defamation, mass email, spam, export control, consumer protection, unfair competition and false advertising;
h. Access or use the website in order to develop or create a competitive or similar product or service.
7. SOME COUNTRIES AND JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED TERMS IN CONTRACTS WITH CONSUMERS, AND AS A RESULT THE CONTENT OF THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES RENDERED THEREIN ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE DISCLAIM TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES RENDERED THEREIN AND THIRD PARTY CONTRIBUTIONS, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUALITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, COMPATIBILITY, PERFORMANCE, SECURITY OR ACCURACY. YOU AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICES RENDERED THEREIN AND ALL THIRD PARTY COTRIBUTIONS ARE ENTIRELY, OR AT THE MAXIMUM PERMITTED BY THE APPLICABLE LAW, AT YOUR OWN RISK.
8. SOME COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY IN CONTRACTS WITH CONSUMERS AND AS A RESULT THE CONTENTS OF THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. WE, OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, SUB-CONTRACTORS AND AGENTS (THE “PERSONS“) SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE, NEGLIGENCE, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGE, AND LOSS (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFIT AND LOSS OF DATA), COSTS, EXPENSES AND PAYMENTS, EITHER IN TORT, CONTRACTUAL, OR IN ANY OTHER FORM OR THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING FROM, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICES PROVIDED THEREIN, OR THIRD PARTY CONTRIBUTIONS, OR FROM ANY FAILURE, ERROR, OR BREAKDOWN IN THE FUNCTION OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICES PROVIDED THEREIN, OR THIRD PARTY CONTRIBUTIONS, OR FROM ANY FAULT, OR ERROR MADE BY THE INVOLVED PERSONS’ STAFF OR ANYONE ACTING ON THEIR BEHALF, OR FROM YOUR RELIANCE ON CONTENT OR THIRD PARTY CONTRIBUTIONS AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE, OR FROM ANY COMMUNICATION, INTERACTIONS, DEALINGS OR ENGAGEMENTS MADE OR ATTEMPTED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICES PROVIDED THEREIN, THE FOREGOING WHETHER OR NOT THE PERSONS WERE OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN AWARE OR ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. IN ANY EVENT, YOUR SOLE REMEDY SHALL BE TO CEASE ANY USE OF THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICES PROVIDED THEREIN AND/OR THE THIRD PARTY CONTRIBUTIONS.
9. To the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless, the Persons and anyone acting on their behalf, at your own expense, and immediately after receiving a written notice thereof, from and against any damages, loss, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees and legal expenses, resulting from any plea, claim, or demand, arising from, or in connection with your use of the website, your breach of the ToU, or your violation, or infringement of other parties’ rights.
10. These ToU and your use of the website will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel, excluding any otherwise applicable rules of conflict of laws, which would result in the application of the laws of a jurisdiction other than the State of Israel. The courts located in Tel-Aviv-Jaffa, Israel shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction over you and us and the subject matter of these ToU and any dispute deriving herefrom. You and us expressly consent to the personal jurisdiction in the State of Israel and expressly waive any right to object to such personal jurisdiction or the convenience of such forum. You agree that any cause of action related to or arising out of your relationship with us must commence within one year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.
12. Contact Us. At any time, you may contact us with any question, claim or complaint that you may have with respect to the website, at: nRollmed, Email: hello@nRollmed.com.
Communications made through the email above and messaging system will not constitute legal notice to us, or any of its officers, employees, agents or representatives in any situation where notice to usis required by contract or any law or regulation.
For contractual purposes, you (a) consent to receive communications from us in an electronic form via the email address you may have used; and (b) agree that all ToU, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if it were in writing. The foregoing does not affect any of your rights which may not be waived.
13. Any Claim must be brought in the respective party’s individual capacity, and not as a plaintiff or class member in any class, collective, representative, multiple plaintiff, or similar proceeding (“Class Action”). The parties expressly waive any ability to maintain any Class Action in any forum. The parties understand that any right to litigate in court, to have a judge or jury decide their case, or to be a party to a class or representative action, is waived, and that any claims must be decided individually, through arbitration. Any claim that all or part of this Class Action waiver herein is unenforceable, unconscionable, void, or voidable may be determined only by a court of competent jurisdiction and not by an arbitrator. If this Class Action waiver is found to be unenforceable, then the entirety of the Arbitration Agreement shall be null and void. The arbitrator may award declaratory or injunctive relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by that party’s individual claim. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, we each waive any right to a jury trial.
14. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any content on this website infringes upon your copyright, you may submit a written notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) (see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3) for further information) by providing our Copyright Agent (at firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following information: (i) an electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (ii) a description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a notification, a representative list of such works at our website; (iii) a description of the location on the website of the allegedly infringing material(s); (iv) your address, telephone number, and email address; (v) a written statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material(s) in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (vi) a written statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
15. We reserve the right to modify the ToU at any time, without prior notice, by posting amended terms on the website. We encourage you to review the ToU’s periodically for any updates or changes, which will have an update effective date.
For any questions or comments, or to report violations of these ToU, let us know, or contact us at:
Last updated: 4th January, 2017